Centralized auditing question

  • From: "Newman, Christopher" <cjnewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:59:32 -0500

Greetings,

I'm trying to come up with a centralized auditing solution and I think
I'm close.  I've created a centralized DB and table based on
dba_audit_trail, and including instance_name and host_name.  Running my
scripts on the local host works, but running them across a db link fails
with a 'SQL> @masteraudit.sql
OBJ_PRIVILEGE, SYS_PRIVILEGE, ADMIN_OPTION, GRANTEE, AUDIT_OPTION,
SES_ACTIONS, LOGOFF_TIME, LOGOFF_LREAD, LOGOFF_PREAD...

*
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-02070: database  does not support  in this context

Any thoughts?  The target is 10.2.0.2, and I'm inserting into a 10.2.0.4
DB.

- Chris