Re: Can someone on 10.2.0.3 please post SQL for X_$ESTIMATED_MTTR?

  • From: "M Rafiq" <rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:28:31 -0400

Thanks for update.
Have a nice weekend to all.

Regards
Rafiq

From: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "M Rafiq" <rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Can someone on 10.2.0.3 please post SQL for X_$ESTIMATED_MTTR?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:06:24 -0500

Sorry I did not reply with the answer since I thought this message was dead!

I was bit by Steve Adam's cr_xviews.sql scripts. This view was created while
back when I ran that, so it wasn't an issue. I built a new database and
nothing was invalid so that helped me figure it out!

Thanks!

On 5/18/07, M Rafiq <rafiq9857@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I could not find this object/view either of 10g databases (10.1 or
10.2.0.3)
databases. Those are all newly created databases and no migration was
involved.

Regards
Rafiq

Catch suspicious messages before you open them?with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507