Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: String concat with hierarchical query and sys_connect_by_path(): Avoid ORA-30004?

  • From: "Martin Klier" <Martin.Klier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:08:47 +0200

Hi Stephane,

> But I'm stubborn.
:)

> 1) Removing the weird character from your final result
> 2) Removing the weird character from the factorized expression, so that
> you don't hit your own query.
This is what I've been struggeling for, but wasn't able to figure it out.
Your stuff is perfect for my case, thanks a lot!

> It doesn't solve the 4,000 character limit, though.
I will find a suitable solution for my special case, like Kenneth
suggested, a limit on PIECE would do IMO.

> with data
>  as
>  (
>   select sql_id,
>     replace(SQL_TEXT, '¬', ' ') SQL_TEXT,
>     row_number() over (partition by SQL_ID order by PIECE) rn,
>     count(*) over (partition by SQL_ID) cnt
>   from stats$sqltext
> )
> select replace(SQL_FULLTEXT, '¬', '') SQL_FULLTEXT
> from (select SQL_ID,
>              sys_connect_by_path(SQL_TEXT, '¬') SQL_FULLTEXT
>       from data
>       where rn = cnt
>       start with rn = 1
>       connect by prior SQL_ID = SQL_ID and prior rn = rn-1)

... works like a charm!

Thanks a lot to all who worked on this!
--
Mit freundlichem Gruß