Re: AWR PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BYTES

  • From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 19:24:01 +0530

Hi Ronnie,
I would suggest

a) You could possibly execute a prtconf on solaris and cross verify with
the AWR.
b) Check with the system administrator if virtualization (DSD -- Dynamic
System Domains or Containers) is enabled on the server which being the
case, the memory could be configured to dynamically move between partitions
or containers.

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar