ADI 7.2 On Windows Server 2003

  • From: "Nancy Iles" <nancy_iles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:47:40 -0600

We publish a very large number of FSG reports at month-end through ADI. We would like to use a virtual server with Windows Server 2003 installed on it but when we publish a large spreadsheet report or when we submit several reports to run and publish over night, we receive the following message:

Not enough sysem resources to display completely

The server has plenty memory and processor capacity. The server is Windows 2003 with SP1 and we are using Excel 2003. Has anyone run into this issue and found a solution?

TIA,

Nancy Iles
Omni Hotels

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us