Re: 9i Windows 2000 Server to Linux Migration

  • From: Sha - Apps DBA <orasharad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: M K Jain <mahendrabjain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:09:29 +0530

Hi Mahendra,

Thanks for your reply.

In your migration,
1. Did you also migrated the database on different OS.
2. Is there any precaution we need to take when we are importing the dmp
file created in windows server.
3. Was there any issue when you imported the dmp file created in 9i to 10g.

Please also share if any other issue you have faced.

Regards,
SHA