Re: 9.2.0.5.0 to 10g AND BACK!

  • From: Alexander Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen.Barr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:12:04 +0100

Well, I wouldn't place space issues in priority of failback.
Btw, you can upgrade to 10.1 and then downgrade it back to any
patchset of 9.2 (don't remeber about others). I tried it on our test
system and it worked fine. I ran some production traffic before/after
upgrade/downgrade and didn't see any issues. Of course, it doesn't
mean there would be no problem in your case.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:01:29 -0000, Barr, Stephen
<Stephen.Barr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unfortunately due to space limitations, we cannot just copy the files.

Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev