Re: 8.1.7.4 migration from 32 bit to 64 bit problem

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:17:12 -0700

Terry,

It looks like my "parm.sql" script and I did write that, but I'm sure it is
one those queries that many people have written independently of one another
and at various times over the past 10-15 years or so.  My intention was an
enhanced SHOW PARAMETER command.

It and its partners (i.e. "nondefparm.sql" displays parms set to non-default
values and "unparm.sql" displays undocumented [underscore and event] parms
that have been set) reside online at "http://www.evdbt.com/tools.htm";...

Thanks!

-Tim