Re: 280U$ in 1 year Online Library account or 280U$ buying books

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx, Oracle Discussion List <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:46:20 +0800

What do YOU think ?

Each person has his preferences.  Only in the last two years have I got used
to looking up Oracle documentation in a Browser [using the CDs mounted on
an internal web server].  But I certainly am uncomfortable actually reading
a whole manual in a browser.  I still prefer hard copy if I want to read
anything
more than 4 pages in a single sitting.

Hemant
At 06:21 AM Saturday, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco wrote:
>Hi, do you have and Oracle online library account.
>what is better,
>280U$ in 1 year Online Library account or 280U$ buying good books.
>Thank you

Hemant K Chitale
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hkchital