RE: 10g Scheduler

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:46:02 -0400

So, what you really want is a job that runs 3 times a day, at 9:00am, 3:00pm,
and 9:00pm?

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect
ProQuest Information & Learning

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization
is for insects."   --Robert A. Heinlein