** mv versus advanced replication

Hi,
     I have a 250 GB database and need to replicate it with almost all the
tables. I am thinking of doing MV replication. Other options are advanced
replication and logical standby. What are pros and cons of using MV as opposed
to advanced replication. I think some of the maintenance to be done is less in
case of MVs and it is simpler to understand and setup. Any advantages for
advanced replication? What about data integrity on target. I think advanced
replication checks before applying changes so any loss of transaction is
detected. Is there any check in case of MV? Any tools to check the data on
target?  I think the performance impact degradation on source for both is
almost same.
  Thanks for your help.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.