requisition notifications

  • From: "Dwyer, Brian" <Brian.Dwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:31:07 -0000

Internet email is not to be treated as a secure means of communication.
North Yorkshire Police monitors all internet email activity and content.
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Please notify the sender if received in error. Unauthorised use or
disclosure of the content may be unlawful. Opinions expressed in this
document may not be official policy.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Can anyone shine some light on this please.

We have two users who review all requisitions for our department.
our department approval sequence is split into two streams with one
stream going to user A and one to user B depending on who the line
manager is for the person requesting the item.
User A and B use a shared mail box so they are able to see requisitions
emails for each other, previously they have been able to log in under
their own user and approve the other persons requisitions, I've put a
few patches on and this is no longer the case, now when they try to
access the other persons requisition by clicking on the "View
requisition Details" link in the email and sign in they get a "You are
not allowed to access this function. Please choose another action".

Any suggestions on how I can grant access without getting them to go in
as guest (they need edit permissions)

Thank you for your help