RE: Report Server for 12i EBS - Can discoverer and Bpel coexist

  • From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:06:59 +0000

hi,
there should be nothing worng with that, although i have not tried it my self
but it should work ok.
i hope aothers can add on this
fadi

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:22:55 -0800From: katpopins21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Report
Server for 12i EBS - Can discoverer and Bpel coexistTo:
ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I put Discoverer and Bpel on the same server for 12i EBS?

Do they play well together or do they need to be kept separate.

We have are Portal instance on a separate box.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks,

Kathy