Re: recreating TNSNAMES.ORA and LISTENER.ORA

  • From: Irfan Momin <irfanwiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:51:21 -0800 (PST)

Fadi / Shantha,

Thanks for the information.  Now one quick question.  Can I run these 2 scripts
separately to generate listener.ora and tnsnames.ora or does these scripts have
data dependency.

Regds,
Irfan

Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:30:46 -0800
From: irfanwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: recreating TNSNAMES.ORA and LISTENER.ORA

To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to recreating tnsnames.ora and listener.ora file without running
autoconfig.  Autoconfig must be running some sub script to generate these
files.  I would like to know the name of that script.

regards,
Irfan Momin

shantha

Be a better friend, newshound, and