Re: httpd.conf

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:06:44 +0300

If you are using Shared APPL_TOP your httpd.conf might be located in
different place.
In order to find there current httpd.conf file located you could do
use the following actions:
1. grep s_iASconfig_home ~/admin/${TWO_TASK}_`hostname`.xml
2. ps -fe --width 4000 | grep httpd # - If your Apache processes are
running, look for parameter after -f flag
3. cd ${COMMON_TOP}/admin/scripts/${CONTEXT_NAME} ; grep httpd.conf
./adapcctl.sh # cfg file after -f flag

If your httpd.conf suppose to be located in the default directory but
doesn't exist then Atul suggestion is the best.
PS You might consider to recover it form the backup copy as well .

Jurijs

--
Yury
+371 29268222 (+2 GMT)