Re: how to update printer drivers for linux after migration(from windows)

  • From: "Jose Ruiz" <joseantonio.ruizpascual@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:19:50 +0200

Hi Kenan,

After to migrate from windows to linux what I did was to install the
printers again in the Linux server and I had to change the windows print
command.

Use the following:

select COMMAND_NAME , ARGUMENTS

from FND_PRINTER_DRIVERS;
To see what is the command that you are using to print and change it

update  FND_PRINTER_DRIVERS

set ARGUMENTS = REPLACE (ARGUMENTS,'print /D:','lp –c -d')

where ARGUMENTS like 'print /D%'

For me it worked.

Regards,
Jose Antonio Ruiz