Re: MLS - English and Arabic

  • From: "hyder hussain syed" <sd.hyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:46:41 +0300

Hi kishore

Yes the patch number is  " 3275245 "latest consolidated online patch"

first  you have to apply generic patch which is 109 M  after this apply AR
patch which is 29 M in size

As for the adding new language the following steps have to follow:

1.oracle application manager ->license manager->language->add language to
Arabic
2.source the appl tier ,go to adadmin to run multi-lingual tables (4 & 3
options in adadmin)
3.apply nsl patch

Any clarification please revert back to me

Best Regards

Hyder