Re: can't create Domain at Fusion Middleware installation

  • From: Mostafa Eletriby <m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, atul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 05:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Thanks I solved the problem & installation is successfully completed.
It was a problem at the version of web logic, I had to install wls v. 10.3.2
instead of 10.3.3 & domain is  created successfully.

Thanks
Mostafa

From: Atul Kumar <atul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
 ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 4:10 PM

Mostafa,

What is your Operating System ?

Is it 32 bit or 64 bit ?

What error message you are hitting when you create domain (are you
using config.cmd/sh to create domain or any other method ) ?

Regards

Atul Kumar

http://onlineAppsDBA.com (One Stop Shop for Apps DBA's)

On 25/05/2010 13:38, Mostafa Eletriby wrote:

        Hello DBAs,

Really thanks a lot for your efforts regarding our group. really this
is great job.

I already solved all my previous problems I got recently when I asked
about solutions here.

But I need some help regarding: Fusion Middle-ware installation (Forms
& Reports services) if anyone can support.

I failed a lot to create Domain at Fusion Middleware installation.

I verified the hosts file & it is fine also the name of machine and
the workgroup is the same as the specified Domain at installation.

Also I checked the file  rcu.properties & changed the entry as
mentioned at document to put a /   %RCU_HOME%

DTD_LOCATION=%RCU_HOME%/rcu/config/

But don't work.

Also rcu.properties  text file is attached after my modifications at
this entry.

Also didn't find the process  beasvc.exe background service
that may causing the problem.

as mentioned at OTN

        http://kr.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=4032817

Any new ideas to solve this problem I have?

Your response is very highly appreciated

Many thanks.

Mostafa