Re: can't create Domain at Fusion Middleware installation

  • From: Atul Kumar <atul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:10:44 +0100

Mostafa,

What is your Operating System ?
Is it 32 bit or 64 bit ?
What error message you are hitting when you create domain (are you using config.cmd/sh to create domain or any other method ) ?

Regards
Atul Kumar
http://onlineAppsDBA.com (One Stop Shop for Apps DBA's)

On 25/05/2010 13:38, Mostafa Eletriby wrote:
Hello DBAs,

Really thanks a lot for your efforts regarding our group. really this is great job. I already solved all my previous problems I got recently when I asked about solutions here.

But I need some help regarding: Fusion Middle-ware installation (Forms & Reports services) if anyone can support.

I failed a lot to create Domain at Fusion Middleware installation.
I verified the hosts file & it is fine also the name of machine and the workgroup is the same as the specified Domain at installation.

Also I checked the file rcu.properties & changed the entry as mentioned at document to put a / %RCU_HOME%
DTD_LOCATION=%RCU_HOME%/rcu/config/

But don't work.
Also rcu.properties text file is attached after my modifications at this entry.

Also didn't find the process *beasvc.exe* background service that may causing the problem.
as mentioned at OTN

http://kr.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=4032817

Any new ideas to solve this problem I have?
Your response is very highly appreciated

Many thanks.
Mostafa