Seperate Oracle Financial Application on Multi Tiers

  • From: "Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa" <muhammed.amustafa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:03:00 +0300

Dears,
Could you please help me by a good documents that can help me seperate my
already exists Oracle 11.5.8 Application installation on one node to be on o
multi nodes,
i have a one tier for all 'Apps, And DB' run on Windows 2003 Server
Enterprise Edition, with Oracle 11.5.8 Release on Database Release 8.1.7.4.1
and i want to sepereate to multi node type, i want to set the database on a
seperate tier , also application on a seperate tier and also the Concurrent
Manager on a diffrent seperate tier.
is it possible? where can i start reading about it?
Best Regards
Mohamed Mostafa