Re: OCP - Dumps - 1Z0-043

  • From: Fred Bbaale <bbaale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:57:50 +0300

Hi,

Were you successful ?

Fred Bbaale
eLAAB Limited
+256772499474
bbaale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.elaab-systems.com
http://solutions.oracle.com/partners/elaab

On Sep 11, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Kayaroganam, Arumugam (Strategic Services - Solihull MBC) wrote:

Hi
I’ve booked the Oracle 10g – Fundamental - II exam.

Could you please help me those have the right dumps to prepare for the exam and get success results?

Thanks,
- Aru.
DISCLAIMER:
‘This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solihull Council unless explicitly stated otherwise. Solihull Council may monitor the contents of e-mail sent and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures. The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to third parties following a request under legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.’