OCP - Dumps - 1Z0-043

  • From: "Kayaroganam, Arumugam (Strategic Services - Solihull MBC)" <akayaroganam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 13:04:40 +0100

Hi
I've booked the Oracle 10g - Fundamental - II exam.

Could you please help me those have the right dumps to prepare for the exam and
get success results?

Thanks,
- Aru.

DISCLAIMER:
‘This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Solihull Council unless explicitly stated
otherwise. Solihull Council may monitor the contents of e-mail sent and
received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with its
policies and procedures. The contents of e-mails may have to be disclosed to
third parties following a request under legislation such as the Data Protection
Act 1998 or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.’