Re: Need help in Concurrent administration

  • From: "Raghavendran Ravichandran" <coolexpresso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:48:22 +0530

Hi  !!!

    The Concurrent Administration and the question is really big concept to
explin through mail .
Please find  exforsys.com and Oracle Documentation for Sysadmin . That will
give you clear idea .

Raghav .

On 6/21/07, Māris Elsiņš <M.Elsins@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
This is a very long story to re-tell, therefore the best way would be to
read it yourself by starting with Oracle documentation:
If you don't have  the backgrounds yet, start with  "Oracle Applications
Concepts" and then continue with "Oracle Applications System
Administrator's Guide - Configuration" (sections 6 and 7 are about
Concurrent processing and setup). There are other useful administration
docs aswell.

Applications documentation is available on OTN :
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

regards,
===============================
Māris Elsiņš

             "Apps DBA"
             <dbaorapps@gmail.
             Sent by:                  ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             ora-apps-dba-boun                                          cc
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Need help in Concurrent
             21.06.2007 14:07          administration

             Please respond to
             ora-apps-dba@free
                 lists.org

Hi all,

I need to understand the whole concurrent process or concurrent
administration, for e.g I have doubts in when i open a concurrent
program--> define..why i have to define the application executable. what
are the parameters i have to specify, what is it for?. Like i am curious
about this. Basically i am not understanding the whole set of options when
i login as system administrator. Will I get any short picture on this from
any senior?. Also recommend me a good book or article which explains on
Concurrent administration. Does oracle sysadmin covers the troubleshooting
part and explains for the novice?. Please spare your time.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Rag

--