Re: Mouse Click doesn't work for Forms R12

  • From: Priyank Jain <mail2priyank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:06:17 +0100

Hi Naveen,

I have seen this issue in 11.5.10.2 as well (when using JRE instead of
jinitiator). Some users were not able to navigate properly with the mouse.
This was because of JRE 1.6.0_01. I tried upgrading the end-users JRE to the
latest version and uninstalled the 1.6.0_01. This has apparently fixed the
issue for them.
Not sure what caused the issue but I am assuming it could be some bug in Sun
JRE that got resolved in later versions.

Cheers,
Priyank.