Re: EBiz with SSO

  • From: Jurijs Veļikanovs <J.Velikanovs@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:20:28 +0300

Just sow your post at Metalink Forum.
Looks like you have found the solution ;)

=============================

Hello

Try Adding following two lines to zone.properties

servlet.FNDSSOLoginRedirect.code=oracle.apps.fnd.sso.FNDSSOLoginRedirect
servlet.FNDSSOLogoutRedirect.code=oracle.apps.fnd.sso.FNDSSOLogoutRedirect

Thank you for using MetaLink
Regards -Lynn
=============================
Thanks a lot. It worked.
=============================

Jurijs
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)
http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html

From: "Sushil Arige" <sushil.arige@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/15/2006 01:04AM
Subject: EBiz with SSO

I am getting the below error message in mod_jserv.log whenever I try to
access the page

http://<SERVERNAME>:<PORT>/oa_servlets/AppsLogin

Servlet Error: ClassNotFoundException: FNDSSOLoginRedirect

In the borwser page is not displayed. Getting
HTTP 404 - File not found error .

the url
http://<SERVERNAME>:<PORT>/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin.jsp works
fine. This started happening after SSO configuaration on EBiz is done.