Re: Concurrent program failing with ORA-29285: file write error and ORA-06512

  • From: "Shastry(DBA)" <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:43:52 +0530

Thanks a ton for all,

I did check for all the TMP directories, everything is fine.
We have other CP working fine, but this is a custom CP, Should this be taken
care by Developers and to have a look in Pl/SQL code. I see  other Custom CP
and standard CP's are working fine.
Also I dont see any previous successful completed requests :-(.

Thanks,
An