Re: Concurrent program failing with ORA-29285: file write error and ORA-06512

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 01:58:08 +0200

The problem is on DB side you need to check in addition that UTL_DIR
init.ora parameter meet APPLTMP variable value.
Some times if more then 1 Apps environments running on the same server
it might be that they have got the same directory specified if this is
the case then at some point in time first environment might create a
file with the same name as second one would like to. It will introduce
a conflict (perditions to overwrite the file).

Check this out.

J.

--
Yury