RE: Backup Location of Application Context File (sid.xml)

  • From: Māris Elsiņš <M.Elsins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:46:12 +0300

Hi!

Take look into <appltop>/admin/<SID>_<host>/out/<datetime>
there should be copies of context files from previous autoconfig run times.
(if they have not been cleaned)
===============================
Māris Elsiņš
TietoEnator Alise, SIA
+371 7030042
+371 2 6779935

             "Rolfe, Kent
             \(GTI AIS
             OPS/SE\)"                                                  To
             <kent_rolfe@xxxxx         <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             m>                                                         cc
             Sent by:
             ora-apps-dba-boun                                     Subject
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          RE: Backup Location of Application
                                       Context File (sid.xml)

             27.06.2006 14:42

             Please respond to
             ora-apps-dba@free
                 lists.org

It should be there - I am just looking.

When you run autoconfig it takes copies of all the files so that the
autoconfig can be reversed out.

Kent.