[optimal] Re: optimap wideview imaging

  • From: "Tom Steele" <TSteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:24:06 -0500

I agree on the price, nice machine but you will never pay for it with patient
charges

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA

Midwest Eye Institute

200 West 103rd Street

Indianapolis, Indiana 46290

317.817.1018

tsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original
message to us at the above email address