[optimal] Re: microperimetry

  • From: "Kirsten Locke" <kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:37:43 -0600

We use the Nidek MP-1. Both photographers and Techs are using it here but
because of the joystick handling I think the learning curve is faster for a
photographer than a tech.  I also found that a tech that have learned using
the MP-1, learned fundus photography faster than a tech that had not.

In general I would say it is not a difficult unit to operate and most will
handle it fairly quickly.

Kirsten

Kirsten Locke, RN, CRA, FOPS.

Senior Research Associate and Clinical Trials Coordinator

Retina Foundation of the Southwest

9900 N. Central Expressway, Suite 400

Dallas, TX 75231

214-363-3911 x114 or 214-739-1469