[optimal] Re: fluorescein reactions?

  • From: Sandor Ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 16:36:03 -0400

I have used both over the past decade or so, and, anecdotally, would
say the 10% had a higher incidence of mild reaction (syncope, nausea)

That being said, i used the 10% in a "normal" retinal practice patient
population, and the 25% in an oncology practice. Different people,
different problems, but the oncology patients have a bit more to
concern themselves with over just an injection of sodium fluorescein.

-sandor