[optimal] Re: Sodium 25% a thing of the past?

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 10:48:53 -0700

25% 2ml gives an easy fast bolus.  With the more sensitive SLO’s we can easily
get by with 1ml.

Can’t believe I have to go back to those large bulky syringes and 10% !!!! Not
for two decades have I used this.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115