[optimal] Re: Topcon 50-VT artifact

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:36:56 -0700

Denice is back in town.  Yes, I have the manual for the 50VT among hundreds of
others.

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115
(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

From: tbennett1@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:29:39 +0000
Lydia is correct. The OPS Historical Committee (under Denice's guidance) has
collected over 100 instrument manuals that are available in PDF form in the
Instrument Manual Archive under the "Resources" tab on the OPS website.

I'm sure the instrument manual for the 50VT is there, although a true service
manual might not be.

Kudos to Denice and her committee for creating such a great resource!

tim