[optimal] OPS Manuals project

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:31:26 -0700

Dear fellow imagers

A recent inquiry from an OPS member brings to mind that the OPS Manuals Archive
contains more than just fundus devices.

OCT, Slit Lamp, Ultrasound, Topographers come to mind.  I have been collecting
manuals from any imaging device I can think of.

I especially need at this time the PDF manuals for:  Zeiss Cirrus, Topcon,
Optovue OCT devices.

If you have one, and can send to me, I thank you and the OPS archives thanks
you.

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115