[optimal] Re: Imagenet "Copy" function

  • From: Jef Jodell <mpscra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I seem to recall some similar problem years ago. Afraid I don't recall what the
final solution was. In the meantime if you need to get those images out now,
just bring up each one for vieewing, and then export them (think there is a
"Save As" option). The USA tech support has always been pretty good to me, do
you have a number you can reach yours?

Best of luck, please post what final resolution you end up with.

Regards,
-j