[optimal] Re: [External] REGISTER FOR THE LAST JULY WEBINAR

  • From: "Paul Paquette" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "visualeys@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 11:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to thank Sarah & the BOE for accommodating the west coast viewing
time. They listened to our concerns & actually responded to them as quickly as
possible. Unfortunately, the last few topics have landed in the middle of
vacation or meeting trips & I still was unable to participate. Just another
reason & vote for repeat performances.

Thanks again for the awesome VOLUNTEER work you guys do for us!!!
Paul Paquette

From: Sarah Moyer
Date:07/26/2014  10:16 AM  (GMT-10:00)
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandra,

We are working on making them available for later participation.  This will
depend on each speaker's willingness to be recorded and a few other logistics
we are trying to work out.  Currently, they are just available for "live"
viewing.  We had several requests from the West Coast to make them available
later so they could participate.  We are trying to mix the start times between
8 and 9pm EST based on speaker preference.

As soon as we have some available for "later participation", we'll announce it.

Sarah

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Anderson, Sandra
<sandra.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are these available on line for later participation vs “live”. I like the
topics of the last two, but am never awake at that time of the night as I start
so early in the morning.