[optimal] Certified Retinal Photographers (CRA) and ophthalmic technicians with photography experience we have our eye on your success!

  • From: Charisse Toale <charisse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:15:29 -0500

Certified Retinal Photographers (CRA) and ophthalmic technicians with
photography experience we have our eye on your success!
ophthalmic photographers and ophthalmic technicians (COA, or COT) with
photography experience, we have our eye on your success with the best practice
in virginia! think richmond! , our career opportunity will allow you to easy
access the beautiful beaches or mountains on weekends, dine in some of the best
restaurants, and give your undivided attention to your career during the week.
our practice is expanding , and adding an experienced technician to our team.
As our next superstar, experience in fluorescein angiographies, external
photography, optical coherence tomography, a scans, and IOL master will be well
compensated. want to grow your career? we can train a great ophthalmic
technician with fundus photography background too!
in exchange for your super skills and dedication to the best care for patients,
your benefits are well covered from medical, dental, 401K, disability, life
insurance, profit sharing, continuing education and more... this is a golden
career opportunity that is rarely available, contact charisse at imatters today
to discuss this exceptional opportunity # 1350, and your career goals.
charisse@xxxxxxxxxxxx or call us at 866.412.4115, fax to 866.461.4097. NEW! Set
up your custom email alerts on our website! be the first one to know about the
latest in career opportunities!
imatters is your source for up to the minute career opportunities that are the
career moves that all industry professionals want- all at no cost to you!
We are the nation's leading ophthalmic recruiting/social networking
organization. (think of us as the "facebook" of the eye industry! ) we will
provide you with career opportunities, the latest industry updates, and the
tips and tools need to continue on in the eye industry!
imatters website is even better! see great new ideas, blogs, and sign up for
your own custom career opportunities to be texted or emailed to you ! visit
www.imatters.net
facebook us to win an ipad! www.facebook.com/imatters.eyes
imatters...ophthalmic staffing by ophthalmic professionals

yours,
charisse
senior recruiter
imatters..ophthalmic staffing by ophthalmic professionals
www.imatters.net
p.866.412.4115
f. 866.461.4097
Join us in Orlando for the 2011 Annual Meeting, October 22 - 25 at the Orange
County Convention Center.  visit our booths # 2961 for our main booth, and
register for fun prizes, starbucks gift cards, visa gift cards, and i-pads at
the ATPO/ JCAHPO, Orthoptists, Nurses, and Photographers booths!!
super updates! back by popular demand our industry expert charisse has been
invited back to the academy's conversation with the experts at the AAO 2011
annual meeting  October 22-25th . Due to the demand for more time, AAO has
assigned,  9-11 am on October 22, 9-10 am and 4-5 pm on October 23 and 11-1 pm
on October 25th  to speak with charisse. conversation with the experts is
provided at no charge and available through AAO.org
Additionally, Charisse will be lecturing on Tuesday, the 25th from 2-3, "Using
Personality Performance testing to Identify and Develop High-Potential Leaders
and staff"  sign up today !

New!  Beginning in November 2011, we are offering an exclusive 7-week online
COA Certification Immersion Course, through a partnership with EyeTrain4You.
Call us now to register.
imatters + 97% success rate = your best industry resource for staffing and
training. www.imatters.net<http://www.imatters.net/>