[optacon-l] the optacon is essential

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:25:13 -0700

Carolyn,

Wow! The optacon got you out of that predicament for sure. It's scary when
something is trying to shut down your system, but since you were the one
controlling the optacon, you could figure out what was going on.

This discussion points to one of the big reasons the optacon is essential
technology; we'd all be left in the lurch in situations like what we're
talking about. With the optacon, we don't have to explain a situation to
somebody else; we can just be innovative and let the optacon help out.

Mary