[optacon-l] Re: slightly off-topic

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:13:11 -0700

Yes, it's off topic, well sort of anyway.  The problem with trying to
run things in safe mode is that none of the drivers, audio etc., are
loaded.  So narrator can't work.  I don't believe even the serial port
or usb drivers are loaded either, but I may be wrong about that one.

But, you don't need drivers to use the optacon.  <smile>

Don