[optacon-l] Re: thankful for the optacon

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 23:19:13 -0500

Hi Shari!

The security code on the back of a Visa debit card is easy to read.  The
information on the front is more difficult, but I'm used to it, so it's not
as difficult to read as it was years ago when my husband and I got our
first ones.

Debby

At 05:08 AM 6/30/2012, Shari wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.