[optacon-l] Re: reading stamps

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:23:35 -0400

Thanks Mary.  I'll have to try that.

Cindy
----- Original Message -----
From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:37 PM
Subject: [optacon-l] reading stamps

Hi list,
I just figured out how to read stamps; maybe this is unique to my 41-cent
ones and the design on them, but I found that it says USA 41 on the bottom
edge. I have a card that used to have 20, and positioned it so the long side
goes left to right, and the large sticker is facing down and is on the left
end. The print is small and all in upper case but it's clear enough with the
regular lens on normal settings.

Mary