[optacon-l] reading stamps

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:37:25 -0700

Hi list,
I just figured out how to read stamps; maybe this is unique to my 41-cent ones
and the design on them, but I found that it says USA 41 on the bottom edge. I
have a card that used to have 20, and positioned it so the long side goes left
to right, and the large sticker is facing down and is on the left end. The
print is small and all in upper case but it's clear enough with the regular
lens on normal settings.

Mary