reading books

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 01:44:17 -0400 (EDT)

I have read novels with the Optacon. I just don't have time to do it any
more. I do sometimes start novels. What I do read is stuff from reference
books, books on cat care for example. Something I read for a long time was
the daily page that a person reads if they follow a program such as
Al-Anon. One of the respondents follows her diet plan using the Optacon.
I apologize if anybody got the idea that no one reads books with the
Optacon. All I menat to imply was that reading books is not the primary
use that most people make of the Optacon which the manufacturer had
believed reading books would be.
Ctherine