[optacon-l] Re: new Optacon design

  • From: "J. R. Westmoreland" <jr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:04:38 -0600

Jim, I believe you are a member of the wizards list, correct?

Colin, please contact me off list and I would be glad to add you to that
list.

The wizards list is a group of engineers, software and hardware, as well as
users who have repaired and worked with the Optacon for many years.
Many of the people on that list are also here but it might be more
profitable to continue that discussion over there.

I run the list from my server. I have also worked with the serial protocol
used to drive the Optacon from a computer.
With current technology maybe a USB would be a better way to connect the
device to a host computer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
J. R.