modern displays

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:36:34 -0400 (EDT)

It's true that some modern displays don't stay still. I think though that
most of them, for example the electronic guides that can be made to appear
on tv screens, can be frozen in place. As to selecting a program or movie,
generally this is done by pressing numbers on the remote. The tv screens
at least are not generally used as touch screens, although I guess some
other things are. Ain't modern science grand?
Catherine