list members and surveys

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon list" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:28:21 -0700

After I posted my message yesterday regarding the history of this list, I
received a private email from Catherine asking about the changes in membership
totals
since the first survey was put out in mid april.  Since this might be of
interest to members, I decided to respond to the list as a whole.

Since that time we have increased by 20  new members as of today.  The total
now stands at 129 and we still have 1 or two lucky people who are now on
vacation, so the total will go up a bit when they return.

The Moderator,