getting one fixed

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:03:14 -0700

Hi.  I have been a lurker for a while on this list.
I have two optacons that no longer work.
I am curious if anyone would be willing to share about how much they
had to pay to get one fixed?
I am not sure what is wrong with mine but they both don't have clear
images of the letters any more.
One I can sometimes read a little but it is really hard and trying to
figure it out.
I sure miss using mine though.
I liked being able to read mixes etc. in the kitchen.
I just wish all this technology was not so expensive.
Lovette