[optacon-l] fonts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:16:19 -0700

Hi folks,
This is just another test. They donâ??t list specific fonts so I chose u.S.
ASCII, and Times New Roman for the display, and one other that I donâ??t
recall; I donâ??t know if this will improve things, so let me know if this
isnâ??t making things better. If this is easier to read, let me know that too.

I found out that there are problems with the high contrast black theme; it
hides e-mail, so I had to choose a basic theme and modify the colors, or try
to, anyway.

Thanks for your help with fonts.

Mary