[optacon-l] Try That With A Scanner

  • From: "Mary Lorefice" <mariooch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon list" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:12:44 -0400

Afternoon fellow optaconers.

Another use for our beloved machine is reading product labels. the folks at
Clorox make an all-natural line of cleaning products called Greenworks.
Trouble is, the glass-and-surface cleaner, and the all-purpose cleaner
bottles feel identical. What to do? Get out the trusty optacon. I was able
to make out the name of the particular product I was looking for. Try that
with a scanner.

Mary L
mailto:mariooch@xxxxxxxxxxxx