[optacon-l] Re: The Optacon at home and paying bills.

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:13:51 -0500

Nick, right now, I just put my camera on the check to proof read it. I do
have a little fold over signature guide to place at the bottom of my check
to line up the signature. When there is something that I have to line up, I
put my camera by it, make a slight stylus mark from the other side, recheck
with the camera to see how the mark lines with it and work accordingly. I
have had to sign mailed lease contracts and a few things like that when I
lived alone.

Once I typed a check for my rent. The check was slightly too far to the
right and I mean slightly. So, the first figure of the rent amount was right
against the dollar sign. When I checked my bank, I saw that they did not
cash it with the first figure, so had to call bank, rent people, etc. The
bank said you could read it, and the figures were clearly typed on the line
below, but it was a fluke with the computer system at the bank. Bit of a
hassle, but got that solved. Had I not had an Optacon and known to watch for
that, I'd have been in a tizzy for sure.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn
From: H & C Arnold <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,